Review Vacuum Video Reviews
Eufy Robovac 11 Review
Eufy Boost IQ Robovac 11s REVIEW & TESTS – Robot Vacuum
Eufy RoboVac 11, High Suction, Self-Charging Robotic Vacuum Cleaner Reviews
eufy RoboVac 11 High Suction Self-Charging Robotic Vacuum Cleaner Review
Eufy RoboVac 11S Review – Best Seller On Amazon For A Reason
Eufy RoboVac 11 Self Charging Robotic Vacuum Cleaner: Unboxing and Quick Features
Live Cleaning by Eufy RoboVac 11 Self Charging Robotic Vacuum Cleaner
eufy RoboVac 11+ High Suction, Self-Charging Robotic Vacuum Cleaner review
Eufy RoboVac 11, High Suction, Self Charging Robotic Vacuum Cleaner Review
Best Review of Eufy RoboVac 11, High Suction, Self Charging Robotic Vacuum Cleaner with D
Eufy robovac 11+. The Automated House-Cleaning Robot.
From Eufy, the brand name that lights up your life.
– Delightful solutions that make your home a home.
– Smart technology and innovative design that make your life much easier.
– Created by the same team as Anker-renowned for extraordinary quality and innovation.
Main features of Eufy robovac 11+
Patented Neato technology – the laser smart mapping and navigation system scans and maps the room, plans, and methodically cleans instead of bumping around.
D-Shape design with CornerClever technology gets close to walls and into corners offering maximum hair pickup. Picks up more pet hair than other bots.
SpinFlow Power Clean technology combines potent suction and a precision brush to leave floors immaculately clean.
Auto-charge & resume lets your robot clean room to room – when it needs more power, it automatically returns to charge, then returns to where it left off & finishes the job.
RoboVac handles dust-busting around your home so you do not need to. Multiple cleaning modes and auto-clean scheduling ensure an uncomplicated, extensive clean while you do other things or nothing at all.
Cleans Where You Can’t.
Low-profile design allows it to go under furnishings and eliminate hidden, hard-to-reach dirt. Updated wheels traverse over medium-pile carpets and climb up limits (up to 0.67″ high) to reach the next room with ease.
Keeps Floors Spotless.
A combination of counter-rotating side brushes, a revamped rolling brush – engineered to minimize trapping carpets and sheets -, paired with effective suction cleans up any place RoboVac passes. When greater vacuuming strength is had to get the best clean, Power Boost innovation immediately increases suction strength to 1000Pa. Dirt is efficiently loosened and extracted from the flooring, then vacuumed into the dust collector.
bigger dustbin permits RoboVac to get more dirt and dust to make the most of the 100 minutes of constant fade-free cleaning.
Anti-scratch tempered glass cover offers a sleek look and exceptional defense. HEPA-style filter traps dust mites, mold spores, family pet dander, and other microscopic irritants to ensure that expelled air is cleaner and more secure.
For Optimal Use:
– Use on low-pile carpet, tile, laminate, and wood floors. Not ideal for high-pile carpet or extremely dark-colored floors.
– Move cables out of the way to avoid entanglement.
Customer review of Eufy RoboVac 11+
This is an initial introduction audit and I will refresh the survey following half a month of use.
– Surprisingly peaceful (sufficient to do first floor while we’re dozing upstairs)
– Very great at getting dust, hair, morsels – the house looks much more clean
– The irregular walk appears to work astoundingly well at getting inclusion (over some stretch of time)
– Good controls and capacities on the remote
– Great incentive at the cost point contrasted with the choices
– Anker will in general make great items and five star bolster which gives me certainty
– The children cherish it
– The irregular walk will clearly take longer and henceforth not be as effective as far as battery life
– It has stuck in an entryway that just approaches 18mm, however likely at an inappropriate edge (it ceased and blared)
– Possibly the life expectancy and substitution cost of batteries, channels and so on should be affirmed by Eufy (up to that point we are purchasing in danger).
– It won’t get into corners or tight spaces
– You have to clear the floor of links, lego, and so forth
– It will work better on houses that have open floor plans
– Your fulfillment will rely upon your way of life and persistence with devices
– It won’t tidy the racks, fade the toilets, clean the windows or clean.
Indeed, it’s initial days however I get an inclination that simply having the Eufy doing a portion of the cleaning will in general keep us over different occupations and by and large keep the house progressively clean as
Another customer review of Eufy RoboVac 11+
Alright let me beginning of by saying that I wasn’t generally expecting much from this item as I suspected robot vacs were simply gimmicky toy however kid was I wrong, this little trooper is astonishing, feline hair is never again an issue, I am not saying that you don’t need to hoover in the customary sense any longer yet this has basically decreased this enormously.
1) Thorough, it cleans most corners and is splendid exchanging among rug and hard wood floors.
2) Gets into coroners and cleans places typical hoover would battle with
3) Entertains the feline for a long time
4) Always shocking the amount it grabs even subsequent to floating first (yes I attempted that to check whether I missing anything )
5) Can convey in any event one moggy in an ensemble sitting over it.
1) Does not climb stairs
2) Sometimes neglects to return home to energize
3) Have to remind it to concentrate on issue regions, wish it had sensor that revealed to it issues that need extra TLC
4) I don’t know that it is that keen, I figured it would be much better at mapping rooms it has been in previously yet it appears to ponder unsteadily around (not grumbling about the cleaning however)
5) Cat and feline suit excluded with the item
Generally I would suggest this vac in all respects unequivocally as it isn’t excessively costly (at any rate way more affordable than a cleaner who are not too great at keeping the feline engaged), keeps the spot pleasant and clean and is exceptionally effective.
I am not sure that the more costly contenders would include adequate upgrades the Eufy which is fabulous as of now. My recommendation to the organization would be please kindly don’t be enticed to do what most organizations do subsequent to discharging an extraordinary items by lining it up with upgrades ruin the item, this is now fantastic and reasonably estimated. Putting extra things like GPS and sharpshooter rifle won’t improve it and the feasible value climb not greet.
Eufy BoostIQ RoboVac Comparison Table
|RoboVac 30||RoboVac 11S||RoboVac 11S Max||RoboVac 12||RoboVac 30C||RoboVac 15C|
|Max Suction Power||1500Pa||1300 Pa||2000Pa||1500Pa||1500Pa||1300 Pa|
|BoostIQ Technology||2nd Gen||2nd Gen||2nd Gen||2nd Gen||2nd Gen||2nd Gen|
|Dust Collector Capacity||0.6L||0.6L||0.6L||0.6L||0.6L||0.6L|
|Product Height||2.85 in||2.85 in||2.85 in||2.85 in||2.85 in||2.85 in|
|Climbing Threshold||0.63 in||0.63 in||0.63 in||0.63 in||0.63 in||0.63 in|
|No-go Line||Boundary Strips (13.2ft)||–||–||–||Boundary Strips (13.2ft)||–|
|Multi-Surface Cleaning||Hard Floors to Medium-Pile Carpets||Hard Floors to Medium-Pile Carpets||Hard Floors to Medium-Pile Carpets||Hard Floors to Medium-Pile Carpets||Hard Floors to Medium-Pile Carpets||Hard Floors to Medium-Pile Carpets|
|Works with Amazon Alexa||–||–||–||–||✓||✓|
Review Vacuum Related Videos
Table of Contents