- Samsung Star Wars Robotic Vacuum Cleaner Review
- Star Wars Stormtrooper Edition Robot Vacuum Cleaner SAMSUNG POWERbot VR 7000 Review
- Star Wars Robot Vacuum is AWESOME – Samsung VR7000 POWERbot
- [Hands-on] Star Wars Limited Edition POWERbot – Voice and Sound Effects
- 10 Coolest Star Wars Goodies For Every Star Wars Geek
- Samsung POWERbot Star Wars Edition: Darth Vader vs Stormtrooper
- Samsung POWERbot Star Wars Limited Edition – Stormtrooper
- Star Wars Powerbots Are the Droids You're Looking For
- Samsung Powerbot Star wars limited edition
- Samsung Star Wars Darth Vader PowerBot Unboxing
Let the Samsung POWERbot Star Wars Edition put The Force to work in your home! The Samsung POWERbot Star Wars delivers powerful long-term suction, and the ability to hear your favorite Star War’s reactions to manage button commands. It navigates your home with ease and cleans up every corner of your home.
Starting with the Limited Edition Star Wars Darth Vader features: It looks like Darth Vader, sounds like Darth Vader, and it’s lots of fun (switch to standard sounds or no sound, when you get tired of it. I schedule it with Samsung Connect, it doesn’t work with Samsung Home or SmartThings. I’m using it to augment my alarm clock by having it chase me around the bedroom in the morning. I’m growing to hate the Imperial March, and starting to think of Darth Vader as evil. Worth the big price difference over the standard PowerBot 7040 if you’re a dedicated fan, and want to show off to your friends.
- 20x More Suction Power – Powerful suction delivers optimal cleaning results
- Visionary Mapping Plus and Full View 2.0 sensor – creates optimal cleaning Path and avoids obstacles
- Edge Clean Master – Thoroughly cleans corners and edges of the wall
- Intelligent Power Control – Automatically detects surface types to optimize suction power
- Sound Effects – Fun movie inspired sound effects
- Stormtrooper model does not include a remote control.
Samsung POWERbot Star Wars Limited Edition – Stormtrooper
Comparing the PowerBot 7040 to an early model Red Roomba: it is quite different, not necessarily better than Roomba. The suction power gets up fine dust that sweeping doesn’t, that used to require mopping and scrubbing. It is just low enough to fit under most of my furniture. The extra width still allows it to barely get under most of my furniture. The edge scraper and flat front does get right into corners.
I like the idea of room mapping and an orderly pattern vs the random walk of Roomba. The PowerBot does miss some spots in a single pass, but repeat mode gets most of them eventually. It dawdles along the way when trying to return to base so much, even in a small apartment, that sometimes it cannot get there before power runs out, and turns itself off. Because it is not round like Roomba, and can have trouble backing up, it can wedge itself into tight spots trying to turn around, climb the walls and give up.
Dumping the dust bin after every run is easy. The filter is harder to wash and dry, so I try to leave that for once a week, if possible. It does not climb up onto rugs and mats as well as Roomba, but it is fairly good at being gentle when it bumps into delicate objects. It could use some light machine oil for squeaky wheels and gears, but it is much more quiet than the old Roomba. It’s not perfect, but the PowerBot 7040 may be the best option for some homes, and it should be good for many or most homes.
Let the Samsung POWERbot Star Wars Edition put The Force to work in your house. The POWERbot delivers powerful long lasting suction, and the ability to hear your favorite Star War’s responses to control button commands. It navigates your home with ease and cleans every corner of your house.
20x More Powerful Suction*
Powerful suction delivers optimal cleaning results.
Edge Clean Master
Captures debris trapped in corners and edges of the wall.
Visionary Mapping and FullView Sensor 2.0
Creates optimal cleaning path and avoids obstacles. Coverage map shows on app where POWERbot has cleaned.
Intelligent Power Control
Automatically detects surface types to optimize suction power.