Review Vacuum Video Reviews
Roomba 980 VS Samsung POWERbot R9350 Turbo DETAILED Robot Vacuum Comparison
Samsung SR2AK9350U POWERbot Turbo Robot Vacuum Tested & Review
Samsung Powerbot Turbo 9350 vacuum cleaner
Unboxing of Samsung POWERbot R9350 Turbo Robot Vacuum
Best review !Samsung POWERbot R9350 Turbo Robot Vacuum, Works with Alexa
Samsung POWERbot R9350 Turbo Robot Vacuum, Works with Amazon Alexa
Save big on Samsung POWERbot R9350 Turbo Robot Vacuum, World's Most Powerful Suction
Samsung POWERbot Robotic Vacuum – Let the house work while you play.
Samsung Powerbot 9000 Series Compared – R9000 vs R9020 vs SR20H9051 Series vs R9250 vs R9350
+Samsung POWERbot Robot Vacuum Cleaner+ +Samsung POWERbot R9350 Turbo Robot Vacuum Cleaner Review!+
Save effort and time by letting the Samsung POWERbot R9350 manage the vacuuming for you.
World’s most powerful suction provides ideal cleaning while clever technology allows you to manage your Samsung POWERbot R9350 from your smart device.
Maximize cleaning protection as it Navigates your home with ease and prevents barriers.
* The suction power was tested on Samsung POWERbot VR9350 in comparison with a leading robot vacuum brand’s specific model in the US market as of July 2016. The test was carried out by an independent laboratory (SLG) based on the test approach customized from EN 60312-1.
Requires cordless network and Samsung Smart Home and Smart Things App. The Samsung Smart Home and Smart Things app supports Android OS 4.0 (ICS) or later which is enhanced for Samsung mobile phones (Galaxy S and Galaxy Note series). This app also supports iOS 7 or later for iPhone designs. Smart Home App readily available in App Store and Play Store. Amazon Alexa offered independently.
- World’s Most Powerful Suction with 70X more suction power* -Powerful suction delivers optimal cleaning results
- Visionary Mapping Plus and FullView Sensor – Creates optimal cleaning path and avoids obstacles
- Wi-Fi Connectivity – Works with Amazon Alexa – Remotely control your robot vacuum with your smartphone, or voice control with Amazon Alexa***
- CycloneForce Technology – More consistent power with less clogging**
- Point Cleaning – Simply point for on-demand vacuum cleaning.
Wi-Fi Connectivity with Select & Go
With Wi-Fi connectivity and Select & Go, you can remotely choose which rooms you want cleaned – all from your smartphone. Works with Amazon Alexa.
The Samsung POWERbot R9350 features a powerful Cyclone Force system that separates dirt and debris into an outer chamber to maintain suction power longer with less filter clogging.
Customer reviews of Samsung POWERbot R9350
The vacuum is simple to setup and it arrives with a handheld remote. The Samsung POWERbot R9350 has good suction and will a good job of vacuuming the home. I would not express it beats carpeting the way in which and upright would, and so i don’t believe the rugs are becoming as clean because they would having a regular vacuum, however the surface will get cleaned pretty much.
The dirt container isn’t big enough to achieve the whole home cleaned at the same time, however the battery from the robot wouldn’t allow that anyway.
It is advisable to clean one room or more at any given time and rotate throughout the house. I’m always surprised about just how much this factor accumulates. Ew. The Samsung POWERbot R9350 includes two hvac filters, so once per week, I swap them out and clean the dirty one.
The dirt cup is extremely, super easy to empty. It lifts quickly the top machine and it has a thumb latch to press and open the container. Dump, close and drop into the robot
. The beater bar around the bottom from the robot needs to be cleaned regularly too. Again, a latch or more also it pops out. I unsuccessful to wash it for any month, and also the picture here is the end result. A set of scissors rapidly fixed that, and that i made the decision to become better about washing the bar.
Overall, Within the finish, it will vacuum! Also Samsung POWERbot R9350 frees you up to behave else even though it is vacuuming. It’s effective suction because of its size. I am talking about, this is actually amazing. I figured it might have comparable power among individuals rollers they will use in restaurants, however this factor appears to operate in addition to every other vacuum I’ve had.
It’s three settings enabling you to perform a light vacuum as you’re watching tv or speaking in your phone, or perhaps a heavy vacuum whenever you don’t mind some extra noise or don’t mind turning the background music up.
Obviously, the dust trap requires more frequent emptying than you are on a normal size vacuum because of size, however it has enough ability to perform a couple rooms at any given time, as well as an extra filter so it’s not necessary to come to a whole dead stop when you are awaiting the filter to dry after cleaning.
I really like this machine, however i wouldn’t allow it to loose while I’m not around. I do not trust it to avoid something stupid like consume a zipper pull (done that) or anything else it can’t handle. I’ve not really tested the wireless features. I finally got around to connecting it towards the application, but haven’t performed by using it yet. I’ll update after i do.
Pros of Samsung POWERbot R9350:
- Cleans as good or better than Dyson big ball animal vacuum
- Started working straight out of the box.( Did not bother programming floor plans)
- Handles thick (Shag) carpet and area rugs as well as tiled surface
- Finds way back to charging station without fail all the time
- Extracts fine dust from carpets(better than Dyson cinetic)
Cons of Samsung POWERbot R9350:
- Could use a better battery. lasts only 30 minutes per charge. approx 1500 sqft completed in two charge cycles
- Occasionally gets stuck under dining chairs
- Provided barrier strip not much use (Powerbot ignores it most of the time).
- Works better if you have minimal furniture and relatively open floor plan
- Started cleaning the room in circular motion (like crop circles) at the beginning. It later figured out the floor plan and now does the longer swaths ( Started using a month ago)
Review Vacuum Related Videos
Table of Contents