Mr.Do-It-All Samsung Powerbot R9000 Review
Samsung Powerbot Essential Robotic Vacuum Review [VR2AJ9020UG]
Samsung Powerbot Essentials Review
Samsung Powerbot VR9000 Robot Vacuum Review
Samsung Powerbot 9000 Series Compared – R9000 vs R9020 vs SR20H9051 Series vs R9250 vs R9350
Help around the house (Samsung VR9000 review)
Unboxing: Samsung Powerbot VR9000 (Robot Vacuum Cleaner)
Samsung Powerbot Robot Vaccum Review Vs Dyson Animal Vaccum – Unboxing
[Demo] Samsung POWERbot R9000 Robot Vacuum
Samsung POWERbot Essential Robot Vacuum – Automatic and Manual Charging [How To]
Samsung Powerbot R9000 robot vacuum. Conserve time and effort by letting the Samsung Powerbot R9000 manage the vacuuming for you. Powerful long lasting suction offers optimum cleaning. Maximize cleaning protection as it Navigates your house with ease and avoids obstacles.
- Samsung Powerbot R9000 10X more suction power* – Powerful suction delivers optimal cleaning results
- Visionary Mapping Plus and FullView Sensor – Creates optimal cleaning path and avoids obstacles
- CycloneForce Technology – More consistent power with less clogging*
- Easy Pass Wheels – Large wheels move smoothly over obstacles
- Combo Brush – Specially designed brush to pick up hair with less tangles
What’s in the Box:
- POWERbot Vacuum
- Docking Station
- Remote Control
- User Manual
- Power Cord
- AAA Batteries
Samsung POWERbot R9000 Robot Vacuum
Samsung POWERbot R9000 Robot Vacuum features Powerful Robotic Suction that delivers optimal cleaning results. Its Visionary Mapping Plus and FullView Sensor features an onboard digital camera and smart sensors that scan as it cleans – automatically sensing furniture and objects.
Samsung’s CycloneForce Technology separates dirt and debris into an outer chamber to maintain long lasting suction power, while EasyPass wheels move smoothly over obstacles and different floor surfaces.
At A Glance:
- Powerful Suction
- Visionary Mapping Plus and FullView Sensor
- CycloneForce Technology
- Easy Pass Wheels
- Combo Brush
Picks up pet hair with less tangles. Full 12 inch brush provides corner-to-corner coverage and deep carpet cleaning.
Large Capacity Dust Canister
Easy to clean, large see through capacity canister can accommodate your dustiest days.
The washable filter makes for easy and cost-effective maintenance.
Review of Samsung POWERbot R9000
After running it roughly 50x it’s only become its self stuck/ stopped by having an error code 2 occasions. Both there was a time since it sucks so powerfully it wicked up articles of clothing. I merely flipped the system over, power it down, pulled the happy couple of socks out, switched it back on and hang it fee again. It’s never got stuck on the furniture piece. It’s never got stuck inside a room. Once it died without coming back home, it seamed to become lost within my sons room (in the defense I’m able to explore there some occasions!
It is effective more often than not and often aren’t able to find it’s docking station. a possible problem I’ve may be the wheels are gear to gear and can strip out effortlessly, mine obtained care of to Samsung for any bad left wheel. don’t slowly move the robot forward or backwards just pick it stright up if you want to move it.
Overall Great suction. I am constantly surprised about just how much it accumulates.Very quiet. I frequently turn it on as you’re watching tv. Super rugged. The wheel design lets it pretty easily handle level changes. Will a really thorough job and also the patterns it runs seem sensible.
Pros of Samsung POWERbot R9000:
– Comes with a remote so you can kick off a cleaning at any time
– Automatically docks when the battery gets low
– Has great suction power
– Has a turbo mode (more suction) option if you want to use it (drains battery faster)
– Pretty easy to clean
– Can go from hardwood to carpeted areas with no problem as long as there isn’t a big height difference between them
– Seems to be able to map out your floor plan pretty well; doesn’t just vacuum by bumping into things blindly like other models do
Cons of Samsung POWERbot R9000:
– No wifi; this might be a deal breaker for some because lack of wifi means you can NOT schedule a cleaning routine. You need the Samsung app to do that and it can’t connect to this model since it does not have wifi
– Since you can’t schedule cleanings, you will always have to kick them off manually, so you can either do the Auto mode (it will clean everywhere it can until the battery gets too low and it must return to the charging dock), or you can do the Manual mode (you kick off the cleaning for a particular area and then tell it to return to the dock when finished)
– It doesn’t do well with cleaning in corners, but then again, most of these robot vacuums are rounded, so I don’t know how they would clean corners anyway
All in all, we’re pretty happy with it. It would have been nice if this model had wifi and you could schedule cleanings, but it’s not really a big deal. We can just kick off the Auto clean function in the morning before we leave for work or in the evening when we get home.