Roborock Vacuum Video Reviews
Roborock S5 Robotic Vacuum Cleaner | Unboxing + Demo + Honest Review
Roborock S5 Robotic Vacuum Cleaner – After 6 Months Review
SWEEP + MOP Robot Vacuum! Roborock S5 REVIEW (2nd Gen Xiaomi Mi Vac)
Xiaomi Roborock S5 Review – Best Robotic Vacuum & Mop?
Roborock S6 Review: Unboxing and Tests / The Best Robot Vacuum Cleaner For Carpet
Roborock S5 Robotic Vacuum Full Review with unboxing India | Best Robotic Vacuum you can get
👑 The New King of Robot Vacuums – Roborock S5
Roborock S5 Review – The Smarter Mapping Robot Vacuum
The Best Robot Vacuum Cleaner? // Roborock S5
Roborock S5 Robot Vacuum and Mop, Smart Navigating
- Best-in-class technology of smart navigation maps your house, plans route and schedules. It can cross over things lower than 2cm, clean without omission and self-recharge, but avoid falling down the stairs, hitting or scratching your furniture, or being stuck by obstacles.
- Synchronous sweeping and mopping: Sweeping system is designed to increase the wind utilization and draw all the dust into the dust bin with nothing left. Mopping system prevents the hemming, leaving no water streak and water stain at rest. Work once, thorough clean.
- Smart APP control: use the Mi Home App for scheduling, map saving, setting no-go zoned& barrier tape, zoned cleaning, spot cleaning, direction control, real-time monitor and customization. Compatible with Android, IOS, support Alexa voice control. 12-month warranty provided.
- 2000Pa strong suction and multi-mode system: Carpet, Quiet, Mopping, Balanced, Turbo & Max mode, switching among different modes flexibly to meet request of different floor types. Enjoy your cleaning time.
- Ultra-high 5200mAh battery capacity: 150 minutes of constant working, ideal for big house and multi-room, low-pile carpet, hard floor, wood floor and all types of floor. Suggest NOT to use on dark or long-pile carpet. Note: this is US version and the plug of US version differs from European version. Authentic products from ROBOROCK TECHNOLOGY CO. LTD enjoy 1-year warranty.
Smart cleaner gets smarter
Review of Roborock S5 Robot Vacuum
We’ve been using the RoboRock S5 recently and there are some things we really like about this vacuum, especially some of the features that can easily get overlooked, like the brush rolled, it doesn’t get hair stuck in it and it has a remote control built into the app.
It’s packed full of features and it can even mop your floor. We’ll be going over all the good things and bad things about this vacuum compared to all the other ones we’ve used before. So what comes with this vacuum? A waterproof pad that the vacuum sits on while charging charging bass, extra filter and mop cloth and a mop tank to set up a vacuum.
The RoboRock S5 has a laser on top so can map out your floor plan and in the settings you can have it save the map and when you enable this you can block off areas where you don’t want the robot vacuum to go. Some robot vacuums take a while. When they’re first mapping out your home, you can get stuck. This vacuum lets you block off areas before it’s finished mapping so it can make it easier.
It’s mesmerizing watching this vacuum, map out your house for the first time. I might be a little weird because I just want to sit there and stare at the app and watch a little dot go into new rooms and have the room magically appear as it maps everything out. I should go do something with my life and just sit there and watch it, but it’s so cool to watch. Like I mentioned earlier, you can draw multiple boxes or lines where you don’t want to vacuum to go and you can draw multiple boxes or zones where you want the robot vacuum to clean after the RoboRock S5 is done mapping out your house.
It doesn’t give you pre-selected zones or rooms that it can clean by just clicking on it. The D but not a one that I reviewed earlier, had this feature and was nice because you could just select the kitchen or the dining room or multiple rooms and would just go clean those rooms. This isn’t a deal breaker, but it’s just a little bit more work to draw multiple boxes to clean separate rooms.
What the RoboRock S5 has at the Nano and does it is a remote control within the app and I love this feature. This one has a joystick mode, so it’s really smooth and easy to control. I love being able to use this because you can drive it over to an area that it might have missed and have it go over it. Or you can drive it to an area and click spot clean and or clean the area right around it. And this is way easier than zooming in on the map and drawing a little box and hoping that you have it clean the area that you wanted it to. It has four cleaning modes, not including the mop mode, which I guess would be five. And it says as you move up the cleaning modes, the noise will get louder.
Balance modes seem to do a good job. And Max mode was really intense. You can’t have a conversation or watch TV while there’s things going on by cleans their floors really well. One thing I read about that I didn’t really believe is that the brush road doesn’t get hair stuck in it, but it actually works.
I have a lot of girls living here and I’m constantly cleaning out hair from the brush rolls of vacuums. It had all the hair in the dustbin and almost no her in the brush rule, which is amazing. This is gonna save me so much time because I hate cleaning out the hair. The DBA at 91 had a feature where you could replace the brush rule so it doesn’t get hair stuck in it, but it didn’t clean well. So this is a way better solution. RoboRock S5 can mop your floors and you can just fill up a mopping tank with water and slide it underneath the vacuum and it can vacuum and bop at the same time.
You can also said to not go over carpeted areas when it’s mopping it will mopping floors as good as if you had a normal mop, but it will keep your floors cleaner than if you weren’t using it. A really cool feature is that the side brush spins at different speeds. So if the robot vacuum is going around cleaning, it will spin one hundred and thirty pm. But if it’s up against a wall speed up to three hundred thirty pm that way when it’s cleaning in the middle of the floor, it’s not flinging stuff into areas that it’s already cleaned. It’s annoying when other robot vacuums do this. I think it’s a great solution to the problem. You can start and stop the RoboRock S5 with Google assistant. I can only get the vacuum to dock with Google Assistant Dock.
If your RoboRock S5 decides to hide from you, you can press. Find my robot vacuum here and I’ll tell you where it is. Of course you can schedule it. And what’s nice is that you can choose which mode to run at certain times. So if you want to run it late at night, you’ve had a run in quiet mode, or if you’re gone, you can have it run in max mode.
If it runs out of battery while it’s going, it’ll dock itself and pick up where it left off. You can’t turn off this feature, which is a little bit annoying.
You can turn on DMD mode if that’s not Dungeons and Dragons mode. That’s do not disturb. So won’t run in the middle of the night.
The battery is supposed to last two and half hours, which is pretty long for robot vacuums.
And of course it’s going to run out faster if you use a more intensive cleaning mode. But using on quiet or balance mode, it did last a long time for us. There’s a few other little things I wanted to mention that are good and bad, and a few annoying things are is that the vacuum can’t go on or blue carpet because it thinks it’s a ledge and other robot vacuums have been able to clean it and had no problem with it. The app also sometimes loaded slowly. Like when you’re waiting five or ten seconds for it to load, it can feel like a really long time.
A couple of good things about it is when the vacuum is over carpet, it can boost up the power and you can enable this in the settings.
Also, if you unplug the base station or if the power goes out, the vacuum won’t start cleaning and it would do this with the D bots and it happened to us enough times. It was really annoying.
Customer review of Roborock S5 Robot Vacuum
1. Coverage: This robot does a great job at making sure it cleans the full area, including all edges and corners.
2. Maneuvering: This robot is great at maneuvering around obstacles. It’s able to lift itself to prevent getting stuck. There was only one instance where it wasn’t able to lift itself over a bar on the floor, but you have the ability to place barriers on the map to prevent this.
3. Suction: This robot has several modes for suctioning and a carpet mode to deep clean carpets, which works great!
4. App: the app works great. You have the ability to save the map when the robot first maps out your house and you can add virtual barriers and no go zones. The app refresh rate is pretty accurate in comparison to the actual location of the robot.
5. Cleanup: They made this robot very easy to clean. The dust bin is on top, so you don’t need to flip it over to clean it. The only time it needs to flip over is if you need to clean hair out of the roller. I would recommend getting a second filter and roller to swap them out between each clean.
6. Navigation: This robot has a sensor on top and bumpers on the sides to help it map out the house and navigate easily. It also has pop up wheels that allow it to lift to avoid obstacles. I’ve had very few issues with it navigating through my house, which I wrote about in the cons section. But if you learn how this robot and it’s app work, you can avoid these small issues.
1. Efficiency: This robot is not very efficient in navigating the house. It will clean the entryway of the room near the base, then clean the other rooms fully and then circle back around to the first room to finish cleaning it.
2. Navigation: There was an instance that I requested it to spot clean a room near the charging station, but it it followed a path all the way to my master bedroom and came back and got lost. I had to place markers close to it until it arrived in the room I wanted it to clean.
3. Battery Life: It takes two passes for it to clean a 2300 square foot single floor home because a fully charged battery doesn’t last the full two hours it takes to clean the house. However this isn’t a big deal because it returns to the base on its own without any issues navigating back to it. The only time it would have an issue returning to the base is if you physically lifted it and placed it in the room you wanted to clean. You should never do that; just use the app to map out the house and use the spot or zone cleans to allow it to navigate itself to the rooms you want to clean.
4. Height: since this robot has a sensor on top for navigation it makes it a little too tall to fit under certain furniture like bookshelves, which really isn’t a big deal in my house.
Overall, it’s a great product. It cleans very well, there are just a few nuances you need to work around to get the most out of this product. The price actually isn’t too bad for the quality of the product. I chose this robot based on a top ten review and I’m not disappointed in my selection. The number one on the list was double the price, but it had some pretty harsh negative reviews so I chose this one and I’m very satisfied.
Roborock Vacuum Related Videos
Table of Contents