Pure Clean Automatic Smart Robotic Vacuum Cleaner Review
Best Budget Robot Vacuum Cleaner of 2018
Best Budget Robot Vacuum Cleaner of 2017
Best buy, best rated Robotic Vacuums 2018!
PureClean Robot Vacuum Cleaner PUCRC62 Review & Test
Amazon Price: $129.99 $129.99 (as of October 16, 2018 3:03 pm –
PUCRC96B Pure Clean Smart Robot Vacuum – Automatic Floor Cleaner with Mop Sweep Dust & Vacuum Ability
- Self-Programmed Robot Vacuum & Cleaner
- Keep it Clean: Dusts Sweeps Mops & Vacuums
- Includes Mop Accessory Attachment for Floors that Shine
- Take Control: Use the Wireless Remote & Steer the Vacuum
- Versatile & Convenient Smart Floor Cleaning Ability
- Cleaning Path Navigation Automatically Returns to Charging Dock
- Works on Hardwood Linoleum Tile Stone & Short/Hard Carpet
- Low-Profile Design Slides Underneath Furniture
- Anti-Fall Stair Sensors & Protective Bumper Housing
- Obstacle Detection Cleans Around Household Objects
- Convenient Dust Collection Bin Opens for Quick Disposal
- ‘Bag-less’ Vacuum Design for Easy Waste Disposal
- Integrated Reusable HEPA Filter & Washable Primary Filter
- One Button Operation & Auto-Start Activation
- Selectable Cleaning Modes: Auto, Spiral Edge, Zig-Zag
- Built-in Long Lasting Rechargeable Battery
- Dual Spinning Side Brush Lifts Debris
- Perfect for Home or Office Use
Main features of PUCRC96B Pure Clean Smart Robot Vacuum
- SCHEDULED ACTIVATION: Keep your home quiet and peaceful. Programmable scheduler self activation automatically runs vac at any scheduled time while you are away. Robo cleans tile, hard carpet and hardwood floor
- AUTOMATIC RECHARGE DOCK: The robot vacuum seeks the charging dock after it is finished or on low battery – Built-in rechargeable battery allows for 90 minutes of cleaning before returning to the electric charger
- DUAL ROTATING BRUSHES: the robotic floor cleaner has 2 side sweeper brushes extend the reach of the vacumn and rotate to catch dirt and debris on open floor or along walls or edges in your house
- LOW MINI PROFILE: the wireless vacuum robot features a 3.1” low profile will travel through any room and is small enough to fit under the couch or bed in your house. The robo vac has auto detect anti fall cliff sensors that will divert the Bot away from stairs or ledges
- ALLERGY AND PET FRIENDLY: Powerful 24w suction and dual rotating sweepers eliminate the need for rotating underbrush – no clogging or malfunction caused by cat or dog hair! Hepa filter is great for allergies and catches fine particles and keeps them locked away in the easy to clean dust bin
What’s in the Box:
- Smart Robot Vacuum
- Charging Station
- Remote Control
- Mopping Attachment
- (2) Detachable Sweep Brushes
- Power / Charge Adapter
- Dust Bin Capacity: 0.3L
- Battery Type: Ni-Mh 14.4V 1500mAh
- Average Charge Time: 4 Hours
- Vacuum Operation Run-Time: Up to 90 Minutes
- Dual Debris Sweepers: 3.15’’ Diameters
- Remote Control Battery Operated Requires (2) x ‘AAA’ Batteries
- Power: 120/240V (24V Power Adapter)
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 11.81’’ x 11.81’’ x 3.15’’ –inches
Great little helper
We have always wanted a robotic vacuum because we have hardwood floors throughout our home. The upkeep is non stop. This was finally an affordable option. We first used it on our hardwood floors. It vacuumed dust (and hair from golden retrievers). We emptied the container that holds the dust and dirt. We were surprised that that much dirt was picked up as it didn’t look like it needed to much sweeping. We wanted to go easy on our new vacuum.
Kid friendly because our little ones have named our robot Wally and love checking to see if Wally has made it home …
Major key points are
… a robotic vacuum but so far this is the best. The two other brands were either doesn’t vacuum …
This is the 3rd time i bought a robotic vacuum but so far this is the best. The two other brands were either doesn’t vacuum well or the height is too high to go underneath my furnitures. This one is just the right size & vacuums really well. This one has an optional mop too! Love it!
Great deal for a robotic vacuum
I am comparing the PureClean PUCRC96B to a Roomba 890 which is what I have normally used in the past. I would say the PureClean is just as good without the high price. It has a remote to turn it on/off, schedule cleaning, and directing the room to docking station. It has great suction and transitions on and off hardwood floors easily. I originally thought it didn’t have the ability to map the room out but I was wrong. I locked it in my smallest room and was able to see the tracks and it did cover the whole room. I would definitely buy this and recommend others to buy it as well. It does a great job of picking up litter and cat hair. The dust compartment seems to be bigger then roomba’s in my opinion. It’s compacted and very quiet. It doesn’t seem to bother my cat who is skittish about everything (event a plastic bag). Give this a shot! All the benefits of a Roomba without the insane price tag.
I’ve been using this robot vacuum for about a week on a mostly carpeted house. I have a dog who sheds a lot and thought this would be a good way to stay ahead of all the dust and fur.
Great robotic vacuum!
UPDATE 07.06.18: After using this for a while, I realized that I cannot leave it unsupervised. I liked the idea of it being flat enough to go under furniture, but it really isn’t. It gets caught under my couch and even under my refrigerator and has to be rescued. You also must remove any fringed carpet – it ruined a small persian rug in my entry way by winding the fringe around it’s brush until I had to cut it off. I still use it, but I bought a regular vacuum to get all the areas it misses. Nice for just daily partial cleaning – IF you follow it around and remove it when it gets stuck. In addition – don’t be fooled by the little card claiming they will send you an extra parts kit after you send them a screen shot of a review. They won’t and they won’t respond to emails.
I was skeptical about this because it is half the price of the similar products on the market. I think it works great! I am only giving 4 stars because it does tend to get stuck on my floor joints but there is a huge different between my floor heights and this is why it tends to get stuck.Sometimes it doesn’t go back to the doc but I’m not sure if that is something I haven’t programmed yet. I have hardwood floors and can’t keep up even with vacuuming every day. I have two dogs and several kids coming in and out all day. So this works great and I don’t have that dirt sticking to the bottom of my feet! My floors feel like hard wood floors and not dirt floors lol. BTW we named it Bobby. lol
Best value in robotic vacuums !!
I have never owned a robotic vacuum cleaner and was skeptical at first as to how they perform. After receiving, and reading the instructions, I set it up to complete a run in our kitchen. This machine worked better than I had ever expected and cleaned up our entire kitchen before returning to the dock. The amount of debris that it collected was amazing for such a little machine. We have 2 dogs that generate quite a bit of unwanted dander and fur and this robot did just as well as running a full size vacuum. Needless to say I was very impressed with its overall performance, from the ease of set up, very good instructions, and running this on a program, it worked much better than expected. At $149.99 it was a much better value than some of the other robotic cleaners with the same features and I highly recommend it for first timers.
Review Of Automatic Programmable Robot Vacuum Cleaner - Robotic Auto Home Cleaning For Clean Carpet Hardwood Floor W/Self Activation And Charge Dock - HEPA Pet Hair & Allergies Friendly - PureClean PUCRC96B