PUCRC25 Vacuum Video Reviews
PUCRC25 Overview Pure Clean Robot Vacuum Cleaner
Pure Clean Automatic Smart Robotic Vacuum Cleaner Review
🥇 Best Robot Vacuum Under $100 – PUCRC25 Robot Vacuum
Demo Pure Clean Automatic Programmable Vacuum Cleaner- Auto Home Clean Carpet Hardwood Floor,
Automatic Robot Vacuum Cleaner
The Cat and the Robot Vacuum
Famous brand Sweep and mop floor cleaning robot robotic vacuum cleaner product demo
TOP 5 Best Carpet Cleaner 2019 |Top 5 Best Carpet Cleaners To Buy in 2019
Gyroscope Navigation Wet and Dry Robot Vacuum Cleaner
Best robot vacuums for hardwood floors in 2020 – The Best For The Money
Pure Clean Smart Vacuum Cleaner – Automatic Robot Cleaning Vacuum
- Keep it Clean: Sweep, Dust & Vacuum
- Versatile & Convenient Floor Clean Ability
- Smart, Self-Programmed Cleaning Path Navigation
- Low-Profile Design Slides Underneath Furniture
- Anti-Fall Stair Sensors & Protective Bumper Housing
- Obstacle Detection Cleans Around Household Objects
- Works on Hardwood, Linoleum, Tile, Low/Hard Carpet Floors
- Convenient Dust Collection Bin Opens for Quick Disposal
- Automatic ‘Bag-less’ Design for Easy Cleaning
- One Button Operation
- Built-in Rechargeable Battery
- Dual Spinning Side Brush Lifts Debris
- Includes Charging / Power Adapter
- Perfect for the Home or Office
What’s in the Box:
- Smart Robot Vacuum
- Rechargeable Battery
- Charging / Power Adapter
- (2) Detachable Brushes
- Washable Dust Filter
- Dust Bin Capacity: 0.2L
- Average Charge Time: 4 Hours
- Vacuum Operation Run-Time: 55 Minutes
- Battery Type: 11.1V Li-iOn, 1.5Ah – 16.65Wh
- Power Supply: 120/240V
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 11.0’’ x 11.0’’ x 2.9’’ -inches
The Pyle Pure Clean Smart Vacuum Cleaner – Automatic Robot Cleaning Vacuum – Keep it Clean: Sweep, Dust & Vacuum – Versatile & Convenient Floor Clean Ability – Smart, Self-Programmed Cleaning Path Navigation – Low-Profile Design Slides Underneath Furniture – Anti-Fall Stair Sensors & Protective Bumper Housing – Obstacle Detection Cleans Around Household Objects – Works on Hardwood, Linoleum, Tile, Low/Hard Carpet Floors – Convenient Dust Collection Bin Opens for Quick Disposal – Automatic ‘Bag-less’ Design for Easy Cleaning – One Button Operation – Built-in Rechargeable Battery – Dual Spinning Side Brush Lifts Debris – Includes Charging / Power Adapter – Perfect for the Home or Office.
Which Pure Clean Vacuum is for you ?
|Dimensions (Inches)||11.0’’ x 11.0’’ x 2.9’’||19.5 x 15.8 x 5.5 inches||11.8’’ x 11.8’’ x 3.1″||12.5’’ x 12.5’’ x 3.1’’|
|Dust Bin Capacity||0.2L||600 mL||0.3L||600 mL|
|Vacuum Operation Run-Time||55 Minutes||130 mins||90 Minutes|
|Controls||One Button Operation, Manually||Remote Control||One Button Operation, Auto-Start Activation, Wireless Remote, Manually||One Button Operation & Auto-Start Activation|
|Additional Features||Air filter||Automatic Return to Dock Base for
Self-Charging One Button Operation & Auto-Start Activation
|Air filters, Built-in Long Lasting Rechargeable Battery.||Air filters,|
|Auto Charge Dock||✓||✓||✓|
|Mop Attachment||N/A||Dry Mop Available but Not Included||Water Tank Wet Mop or Dry Mop||Wet Mop Floor Clean Ability|
|Scheduled Activation||gyroscope mapping – mobile app||✓||Gyroscope Technology|
Customer Review of PUCRC25 Automatic Robot Vacuum
Up until now, I’ve been excited (will refresh if this changes). I have a 700 sq foot loft. For the most part hardwood, kitchen is vinyl, restroom is tile. One flatwoven floor covering, one cloth mat. It worked superbly lifting everything up off of my DIRTY floors – effectively gathered pet hair, litter, soil and residue. Its cleaning example isn’t overly proficient, however it is a diligent little person, and it in the end circles back around to discover everything. It’s ready to altogether cover my entire loft on one charge (<1.5 hrs) and a touch of insignificant (possibly 1-2 occurrences) looking after children. I don’t have stairs, so I can’t remark on the edge discovery.
* The side sweepers and suction work admirably lifting things up.
* It effectively fit under my furnishings, under bureau edges, between seat legs, and so forth.
* The battery keeps going long enough to cover the entire loft completely, despite the fact that its example is wasteful.
* Managed on/off/over my level woven carpet fine and dandy.
* Managed the changes between rooms/flooring types fine and dandy.
* Fairly peaceful: under 1/2 the clamor level of a typical vacuum. Calm enough I can sit in front of the TV with it running. Doesn’t frighten the kitty. Companion who lives underneath me reports she can’t hear it.
* Free kitty excitement (tape a toy to the back of it, it’s silly).
* Kitty does not yet ride on it (chipping away at this).
* Collection receptacle is somewhat little/should have been purged part of the way through cleaning the condo (at the same time, as a matter of fact, it was overly messy).
* Inefficient cleaning design; the manual shows it as far as anyone knows has 4 unique examples? How would you change these….?
* No item sensor, only a “cradle” – it just keeps running into things and alters course when it does (likewise expected at this value point).
* No coordinated setting – will simply keep running until killed or the battery bites the dust
* No dock (fine to simply discover it and attachment it back in).
* Had a hard time with my squishy cloth mat (expected, nbd).
With everything taken into account, regardless I draw out the enormous vacuum ~1/month, however running this thing a few times each week is stunning.
PUCRC25 Vacuum Related Videos
Table of Contents