Review Vacuum Video Reviews
Neato Botvac Connected D3 Review & Tests – Robot Vacuum
Best Review of Neato Robotics Botvac D3 Wi Fi Connected Laser Navigating Robot Vacuum, Co
Robotics Neato Botvac D3 Wi-Fi Connected Laser Navigating Robot Vacuum, White, Works with Alexa
GREAT! Neato Robotics Botvac D3 Wi Fi Connected Laser Navigating Robot Vacuum
Get Your ! Neato Botvac D3 White Connected Laser Guided Robot Vacuum, Works with Smartphones, Ale..
Amarey Smart Navigating Robot Vacuum Cleaner Wi-Fi Works with Alexa etc unboxing and instructions
LIECTROUX Robot vacuum cleaner C30B Review in Russian
Best Neato Robotic Vacuums 2019
Neato Botvac Connected Wi-Fi Enabled Robot Vacuum, Works with Alexa
BEST BUDGET ROBOT VACUUM CLEANER 2019
Neato Botvac D3 Laser wise browsing Wi-Fi Robot vacuum for everyday cleaning. Smart laser Navigation, powerful suction, and Wi-Fi connectivity at a remarkable cost. Works on all flooring types, recharges immediately, and offers a methodical, efficient tidy. Great for houses with pets. Item only works with 2.4 Ghz Wi-Fi networks.
- Easy to operate – use the Neato App to start, schedule, and receive notifications. Or, just press the button on the robot and go.
- Precise laser smart navigation & spin flow power clean technology scans, maps, and methodically cleans your floors.
- D-Shape design and CornerClever technology cleans where dirt hides – close to walls and deep into corners. Super suction works on all floor types including wood, tile, laminate and carpet – keeps your floors free of dirt, dust, pet hair and more.
- Lithium-ion battery auto charges and resumes for up to 3 cycles. Ready to clean on schedule or at push of a button. Run time up to 60 minutes can be impacted by environment and flooring type.
- For issues, please refer to the user manual or contact Neato support at 1-877-296-3286.
Smart laser navigation, powerful suction, and Wi-Fi connectivity at an amazing price. Works on all floor types, recharges automatically, and provides a methodical, efficient clean. Great for homes with pets.
Also works with Amazon Alexa and Google Home Assistant so you can voice control your robot.
In The Box:
- High Performance Wi-Fi Enabled Robot Vacuum.
- Integrated Charge Base.
- Power Cord.
- Standard Filter.
- Combo Brush.
All Neato Robot Vacuums Deliver
– Cleans room to room in a methodical, efficient path, finishing up to 4 times faster than others.
– Detects furniture and objects and navigates around them.
– Returns to base automatically to recharge and resume cleaning until the entire floor is clean.
SpinFlow Power Clean
– Potent suction & precision brushes leave floors immaculately clean.
– Picks up dirt, crumbs and dust bunnies. Easy to empty extra-large dirt bin.
– Best at picking up pet hair.
D-Shape with CornerClever Tech
– D-Shape allows robot to get where dirt hides, deep into corners.
– Main brush spans front of robot to achieve an efficient, wide cleaning path.
This robot does its job fairly well, I would say it is a pretty close comparison to the Roomba 690. I have personally used the Neato D3, Roomba 690, Roomba 980, and Hoover Rogue. While I believe the best vacuum is the Hoover Rogue, their app is utter garbage and the robot relies on the app to do everything. DO NOT BUY THE HOOVER ROGUE!
Sorry, back to the Neato Botvac D3,
I have only had it get stuck twice since setting it up, granted it has only run about 6 times. For the most part it cleans the entire house, there was one occasion where it missed a room.
The Neato does a much better job of getting up close to walls, unlike the Roomba 690 which just likes to smash into things. The large cleaning brush on the Neato robots is excellent, some hair gets tangled, but if you clean it every other week you should be fine. My biggest concern with the Neato D3 is how much Neato has cut corners. The D3 has a tiny battery compared to the other robots, mine has to recharge at least once, sometimes twice before finishing cleaning.
Here is where is shines though, it ALWAYS picks right back up where it left off. Something the Hoover Rogue says it will do, but doesn’t and something that the Roomba 690 can’t even do. One consideration is that you can purchase the replacement battery on Amazon which is a higher capacity battery.
The other issue I have with the Neato D3 is that they ship the robot with a WORTHLESS air filter. After about 15 minutes of cleaning it is completely full of dust and debris and the cleaning power of the robot completely diminishes.
Thankfully you can buy the nicer High Performance and Ultra High Performance filters granted they are somewhat expensive. They work a thousand times better, I would highly recommend the upgraded ones. The Neato line of robots have a great map that displays in the application after the robot is done cleaning, I would consider it on-par with the Roomba 980 maps.
One thing that I would like to see if more details about cleaning (at what times the robot had to dock to recharge, it would be really cool to see how long it took in each room, it would be awesome if we could see a fast time lapse of how the robot cleaned, etc). Last but not least, the single most annoying thing that Neato did was not include the cleaning tool that they include with all other models.
This would have only cost an extra $1 if that, and they even tell you in the manual to use the cleaning tool to clean out the brush and sensors. Even the entry level Roomba’s include a cleaning tool.
– Smart vacuum with cleaning map that is comparable to $900 Roomba
– Cleans closer to edges of walls (due to its side wall sensor)
– Dust bin is easy to clean (especially with the upgraded filters, they have a screen to keep hair and big debris off the filter)
– Easy setup and continues to stay connected to the application, has always cleaned when it was scheduled
– Must cheaper with more features than other robot vacuums
– Company seems to be a little greedy with the omission of the cleaning tool, the horrible entry level air filters, and the less than perfect small battery (Thankfully they all can be corrected, but you have to spend more money, granted the D5 is a lot more money and the only advantage is the tiny little side brush if you update the battery and air filter in your D3)
– The app is a little bare, I would really like to see some extra information in the white spaces (I really don’t like that I have to click on the battery to see the percentage; there is plenty of space to always have it visible)
– Why does Neato not sell their robots or accessories. It would be very convenient to be able to find (authentic) accessories on their website to purchase rather than having to try to find them on Amazon, etc.
Review Vacuum Related Videos
Table of Contents