Using your Neato Botvac D3 and D5 Connected Robot Vacuum
-Uses trademarked LaserSmart innovation with laser flooring mapping and real-time item detection to map the space, plan and methodically clean-instead of simply bumping around.
– Includes both the spiral blade brush (works excellent on all floors) and the combination brush (picks up all kinds of hair and is quieter too).
– Advanced SpinFlow Power Clean system gets more of the stuff that arrive at the floor-like dirt, crumbs, dust bunnies, and pet hair.
– Easy-to-Schedule Automatic Cleaning: Use the simple Auto-Schedule display screen and controls to establish a schedule that works for you. When you want a quick tidy or a thorough multi-room clean that isn't really arranged, just push start.
– D-shape style and CornerClever technology get to where dirt hides-in corners and along walls.
– Moves from room to room, instantly goes back to charge base, charges, and resumes where it left off.
– Extra-large, bagless dirt bin holds more than round robot vacuums and is much easier to clear.
Easy-to-Schedule Automatic Cleaning:
Utilize the simple Auto-Schedule display screen and controls to set up a schedule that works for you. When you desire a fast spot-clean or a comprehensive multi-room clean that isn't scheduled, simply press start.
Cleans Where Others Can't:
Hugs walls and gets under furniture where dust bunnies conceal. With its special D-shape style and 50% larger brush than round robots, Botvac D80 cleans within 10 millimeters of the wall. Plus, its low profile enables it to clean up under beds and in other hard-to-reach locations where dust bunnies gather.
Extra-Large Bagless Dirt Bin
Its extra-large, bag-less 0.7-liter dirt bin holds more dust and dirt than round vacuums and is simple to empty. Simply raise the bin from the top of the robot and dump the contents into the garbage