iRobot Braava Jet 240 Mopping Robot Review
iRobot Braava Jet 240 Wet Mop Review | Is it worth Buying?
Braava 240 jet Mop (iRobot): Review and Test Unboxing
iRobot Braava jet 240 review
IRobot Braava Jet 240 Mopping Robot review
Watch the iRobot Braava Jet mop up mess
iRobot Braava Jet 240 Review and Scooba comparison
iRobot Braava 240: Review
CES 2017 | iRobot Braava Jet 240 Demo | Mopping Robot | Smart Review
8 Best Robo Mops 2018
Amazon Price: $199.00 $179.99 You save: $19.01 (10%). (as of January 15, 2019 4:36 pm –
The iRobot Braava jet 240 Mopping Robot delivers fresh, clean floorings daily. With its small, wise style as well as iAdapt 2.0 Navigation system, Braava jet mops and sweeps hard-to-reach locations, like under kitchen closets and around bathrooms. Just attach a Braava jet Cleaning Pad as well as the robot immediately personalizes cleaning based on pad kind. In damp wiping and also damp sweeping modes, the Precision Jet Spray and Vibrating Cleaning Head tackle dust and spots. In dry sweeping setting, Braava jet catches and also locks away dust, dirt, as well as family pet hair. Braava jet cleans up tough floors, consisting of wood, ceramic tile, and stone.
- Mops and sweeps hard floors including hardwood, tile, and stone in kitchens, bathrooms, and other small spaces
- Gets into hard-to-reach places, including under and around toilets, into corners, and below cabinets
- Precision Jet Spray and Vibrating Cleaning Head tackle dirt and stains such as dried coffee and soda
- Automatically selects the correct cleaning mode based on Braava jet pad type, choose from wet mopping, damp sweeping and dry sweeping
- Won’t harm or spray walls or furniture, and avoids stairs and riding up on rugs
What’s in the Box
- Braava jet 240 Robot Mop
- Lithium Ion Battery
- Battery Charger
- 2 Wet Mopping Pads
- 2 Damp Sweeping Pads
- 2 Dry Sweeping Pads
- Manufacturer’s Warranty
- Owner’s Guide and Documentation Package
– Excellent rate factor. If this is your initial iRobot acquisition, I very advise providing it a shot. My Roomba 650 has actually been going hard currently for a pair years with correct upkeep. You are either an iRobot follower, or you typically aren’t. If you are planning to get into the robot cleaner market, this is it.
– Works as promoted. Solitary masquerade completely dry, dual for moist and also three-way for the wiping.
– SUPER quiet in the completely dry setting, a bit a lot more loud in the Damp setting (as a result of shaking cleansing head), as well as a little bit extra loud in the Wet Mop setting (still reasonably peaceful).
– Battery life is fantastic. will certainly run 6+ hrs on completely dry tidy, 3-4 on wet and also 2+ on wipe setting
– Comes with 2 Dry pads( White), 2 Damp pads( Orange) and also 2 Wet Mop (Blue) pads. The refills for every kind been available in boxes of 10 for an inexpensive of $7.99 a box. (advise obtaining a box of orange pads as well as it appears those are the ones I make use of usually in my residence).
– The Damp and also Mop pads (orange for Damp and also blue for Mop specifically) come treated with a fresh fragrance flooring cleaner. Could certainly leave the flooring streaked. My suggestion would certainly be as soon as a week to Mop or Damp tidy, after that run the Dry over the flooring once it is completely dry.
– Ties in with the above disadvantage: Can not utilize your very own flooring cleansing remedy.
– The pathing formula linked to the sensing units will certainly leave this little fellow perplexed concerning where he goes to times. If way too many points extend out from your wall surfaces reduced sufficient for this individual to run across, he could as well as will certainly obtain fed up and also reset his course. Located this to be real when side cleansing is being done. Not always the main cleansing feature backward and forward throughout the flooring.
– The Damp as well as Wet cleansing pads have the tendency to number up concerning half method with the cleansing procedure. This could successfully reduce the side cleansing impossible if the edges of the pad obtain folded up.
The Braava Jet 240 is a terrific enhancement to my robotic cleansing team. Simply today I went house at lunch, put a wet cleansing pad right into him as well as established him loose on the cooking area and also dining-room. Was done prior to I needed to leave back to function. (1 hr).
As I mentioned previously, if you have actually been on the fencing or have actually never ever taken into consideration obtaining a robotic cleansing buddy, this would certainly be a terrific base. This will certainly either make you a follower or totally condemn the concept of allowing a robotic preserve your house. After investing a week with this individual so much, he has actually been amazing.
I’m not an overly anal ocd type and if you are you probably won’t like it. I put it in one room and …
244 people found this helpful
I have a small house, 2BR, 1 BA, all hardwood or tile throughout. It’s just me and my 2 indoor dogs (German shepherd mix and a short haired little mix). I purchased this and a roomba to help me keep the house in order bc I work 2 jobs. Essentially it is an automatic swifter and wet jet and it has been the biggest help to my routine. I’m not an overly anal ocd type and if you are you probably won’t like it. I put it in one room and when I come back, the room is clean. If it misses a spot (which happens sometimes) I just pick it up and let it start at that spot. If you’re ocd and you watch the thing do its job you’ll be like “why is he going over there? Will he come back to this and that and…”. Just let it go and let it clean 🙂 It sweeps the dog hair up perfectly, sometimes I’ll let the roomba go first and let the braava go behind it and get left over dirt before mopping. It works about 2 hours then needs recharged. Again my house is smaller…if you have a large house the bigger model might be something you need to look at and compare options for. This one was perfect for me and all the muddy little paws in my house and I couldn’t have been more grateful for this little invention. Enjoy!!!
Great Product for the price!
681 people found this helpful
I was a bit uncertain that this little guy would work on the room shape of my kitchen and dining room. I was pleased to find out that not only does it do funny shaped rooms, but does them well. Let’s break it down: PROS: – Excellent price point. If this is your first iRobot purchase, I highly recommend giving it a try. My Roomba 650 has been going hard now for a couple years with proper maintenance. You are either an iRobot fan, or you aren’t. If you are looking to break into the robotic cleaner market, this is it. – Works as advertised. Single pass for dry, double for damp and triple for the mopping. – SUPER quiet in the dry mode, a little more noisy in the Damp mode (due to vibrating cleaning head), and a little more noisy in the Wet Mop mode (still relatively quiet). – Battery life is superb. will run 6+ hours on dry clean, 3-4 on damp and 2+ on mop mode – Comes with 2 Dry pads(White), 2 Damp pads(Orange) and 2 Wet Mop (Blue) pads. The refills for each type come in boxes of 10 for a low cost of $7.99 a box. (recommend getting a box of orange pads and it seems those are the ones I use most often in my house).
Amazing robot for cleaning light to medium stains on tiles
78 people found this helpful
I have had the Braava jet 240 for about 3 weeks now, and I just love it. I’m pretty lazy when it comes to keeping my kitchen and bathroom tiles clean. This thing is a game changer for me. If you just want to see some before/after pictures, see what I have added to this review. These pictures were taken where my trash can sits within the Kitchen. Judge me not 🙂 The robot is very simple and small, and operation couldn’t be easier. You fill the robots tank with some warm water, put on the cleaning pad of choice, pop in the battery and then let it loose in your desired location. The robot is not necessarily “super smart” in that it relies on running into objects to move around. But this actually works out quite well, and the robot does a really good job of sticking close to walls and edges. Corners can be a little tricky, see the screenshots I have added of a before/after picture. You will notice that one corner is still a bit dirty – well, the robot doesn’t fully cover this corner for some reason. On the flip side, the dirt you see left is pretty much embedded into the tile. I had to get out a razor to scrap it off. And this leads me too…
BEST Floor Cleaner EVER!
61 people found this helpful
Best little floor cleaner EVER! Battery lasts 2+ hours. All my floors get cleaned on one charge. AMAZING!!! and It cleans great, better then I clean even. The ease of use is awesome!! The virtual wall feature, built in, (option to use or not use) keeps it in the room I want it to stay in. I love not having to touch the used cleaning pads after its done cleaning. Just push a button and in the trash they go. The pad choices available for different uses all work wonderfully. My lament floors, vinyl floors and tile floors are all nicely cleaned. The phone app is so easy and convenient. It shows when the battery is low, when the cleaning is done, if more water is needed, if the virtual wall is on and if the cleaning pad needs changed. It does not drop connection like other robot apps do. The Braava just needs to be turned on (it doesn’t need to be cleaning) for the app to work. I have checked on it, while its cleaning, to make sure it’s still working because it’s so quiet, and yep, it’s always still scrubbing away. So far, it has never gotten “stuck” anywhere. It doesn’t stop cleaning until the floor is clean.
A nice cleaning robot that anyone can afford
66 people found this helpful
I have a fairly small apartment, so mopping floor isn’t a huge chore for me – I just hate doing it is all. This robot is definitely what I need to help clean up the regular blemishes on the floor like coffee drips, mud, etc. I like the disposable pads that come with it because they have a nice fresh scent, but they’re expensive if you keep re-buying them. That’s what I got a couple of the reusable washable pads (see my review of those). This robot definitely does a good job of getting the floors clean. They won’t be sparkling immaculate clean when they’re done, but they will be clean. The robot has a tendency to go over some of the same areas multiple times and it likes to go around the edge of the room, too. It hardly uses any water! I think the reservoir only holds about 3/4 cup. Though one of my complaints would be that there’s no sight glass so you can’t tell how much more water you need to add. Also, the instruction manual recommends NOT adding chemical cleaners to it. So the robot does a good job, but it’s not perfect.