iRobot Braava Jet 240 Mopping Robot Review
Braava 240 jet Mop (iRobot): Review and Test Unboxing
iRobot Braava jet 240 review
IRobot Braava Jet 240 Mopping Robot review
CES 2017 | iRobot Braava Jet 240 Demo | Mopping Robot | Smart Review
iRobot Braava Jet 240 Review and Scooba comparison
Watch the iRobot Braava Jet mop up mess
Mopping robot – iRobot Braava jet 240 – Review [4K]
iRobot Braava Jet 240 Review
iRobot Braava jet 240 Robot Mop Review & Test
Amazon Price: $199.00 $169.99 You save: $29.01 (15%). (as of August 15, 2018 11:51 am –
The iRobot Braava jet 240 Mopping Robot delivers fresh, clean floorings daily. With its small, wise style as well as iAdapt 2.0 Navigation system, Braava jet mops and sweeps hard-to-reach locations, like under kitchen closets and around bathrooms. Just attach a Braava jet Cleaning Pad as well as the robot immediately personalizes cleaning based on pad kind. In damp wiping and also damp sweeping modes, the Precision Jet Spray and Vibrating Cleaning Head tackle dust and spots. In dry sweeping setting, Braava jet catches and also locks away dust, dirt, as well as family pet hair. Braava jet cleans up tough floors, consisting of wood, ceramic tile, and stone.
- Mops and sweeps hard floors including hardwood, tile, and stone in kitchens, bathrooms, and other small spaces
- Gets into hard-to-reach places, including under and around toilets, into corners, and below cabinets
- Precision Jet Spray and Vibrating Cleaning Head tackle dirt and stains such as dried coffee and soda
- Automatically selects the correct cleaning mode based on Braava jet pad type, choose from wet mopping, damp sweeping and dry sweeping
- Won’t harm or spray walls or furniture, and avoids stairs and riding up on rugs
What’s in the Box
- Braava jet 240 Robot Mop
- Lithium Ion Battery
- Battery Charger
- 2 Wet Mopping Pads
- 2 Damp Sweeping Pads
- 2 Dry Sweeping Pads
- Manufacturer’s Warranty
- Owner’s Guide and Documentation Package
– Excellent rate factor. If this is your initial iRobot acquisition, I very advise providing it a shot. My Roomba 650 has actually been going hard currently for a pair years with correct upkeep. You are either an iRobot follower, or you typically aren’t. If you are planning to get into the robot cleaner market, this is it.
– Works as promoted. Solitary masquerade completely dry, dual for moist and also three-way for the wiping.
– SUPER quiet in the completely dry setting, a bit a lot more loud in the Damp setting (as a result of shaking cleansing head), as well as a little bit extra loud in the Wet Mop setting (still reasonably peaceful).
– Battery life is fantastic. will certainly run 6+ hrs on completely dry tidy, 3-4 on wet and also 2+ on wipe setting
– Comes with 2 Dry pads( White), 2 Damp pads( Orange) and also 2 Wet Mop (Blue) pads. The refills for every kind been available in boxes of 10 for an inexpensive of $7.99 a box. (advise obtaining a box of orange pads as well as it appears those are the ones I make use of usually in my residence).
– The Damp and also Mop pads (orange for Damp and also blue for Mop specifically) come treated with a fresh fragrance flooring cleaner. Could certainly leave the flooring streaked. My suggestion would certainly be as soon as a week to Mop or Damp tidy, after that run the Dry over the flooring once it is completely dry.
– Ties in with the above disadvantage: Can not utilize your very own flooring cleansing remedy.
– The pathing formula linked to the sensing units will certainly leave this little fellow perplexed concerning where he goes to times. If way too many points extend out from your wall surfaces reduced sufficient for this individual to run across, he could as well as will certainly obtain fed up and also reset his course. Located this to be real when side cleansing is being done. Not always the main cleansing feature backward and forward throughout the flooring.
– The Damp as well as Wet cleansing pads have the tendency to number up concerning half method with the cleansing procedure. This could successfully reduce the side cleansing impossible if the edges of the pad obtain folded up.
The Braava Jet 240 is a terrific enhancement to my robotic cleansing team. Simply today I went house at lunch, put a wet cleansing pad right into him as well as established him loose on the cooking area and also dining-room. Was done prior to I needed to leave back to function. (1 hr).
As I mentioned previously, if you have actually been on the fencing or have actually never ever taken into consideration obtaining a robotic cleansing buddy, this would certainly be a terrific base. This will certainly either make you a follower or totally condemn the concept of allowing a robotic preserve your house. After investing a week with this individual so much, he has actually been amazing.
Works better than the Scooba or bigger Braava
I’ve tried the Scooba and the bigger Braava, and neither worked well for me. The Scooba malfunctioned within a couple weeks, and the 2nd Scooba malfunctioned right out of the box. It was a complete nightmare to get iRobot to replace it under warranty. (I found out later that iRobot doesn’t even have parts for the Scooba model I had, so they can’t even repair them). It was also a HUGE pain to clean after using each time. You have to take a lot of parts apart to clean them. It is extremely time consuming.
From a former Scooba owner – it’s like a robotic Swiffer Wetjet.
12/17/2016 Update: After months of regular use, the Braava is still doing a fine job and I am still quite happy with it.
Great Product for the price!
I was a bit uncertain that this little guy would work on the room shape of my kitchen and dining room. I was pleased to find out that not only does it do funny shaped rooms, but does them well. Let’s break it down:
I got the cheaper of the two mops because it was both cheaper and had better reviews. Honestly
So, I now have two little robot cleaners, one to vacuum and one to mop. What can I say. I’m lazy. In Vienna,Austria where the floors are wood and the windows are your AC, those floors are hard to keep clean. And Ranger the Dog sheds. A lot. Neither of the robots I got are wifi or have cameras so they won’t be selling maps of my house either. The vacuum isn’t the “roomba” brand but the mop is. I have named it Micheal Fassbender. I got the cheaper of the two mops because it was both cheaper and had better reviews. Honestly, I was pretty skeptical of the mopper. I put cleaner on the pad because you’re not supposed to add it to the water tank. The tank sprays water ahead of itself like a Swiffer wet jet. It really does a good job. It doesn’t spray walls or rugs, which is pretty impressive. I’ve ordered the washable reuseable mop pads instead of using the disposable ones. It really does cover the whole floor. It doesn’t go “home” to a recharging station like the vacuum does. Instead, it has two batteries that you put in a a charger so you can charge one while you’re using the other if you want to marathon mop the whole house at once (it’s not fast, but actually faster than I expected). With this little guy, I can put it in a room, shut the door and let it run and mop each room once a week. My previous method was to have good intentions, procrastinate, wait until my feet looked like I was walking barefoot through a 7/11 and then spend hours mopping due to shame. The job being much harder because I’d put it off. June Cleaver, I am not. So, basically what I’m saying is if you’re on the fence, then go for it. It does work and if you HATE to mop (I’d rather clean the toilet) it’s totally worth it.
I received my Braava jet today. I have used both the “sweep” option and the ‘wet” mop option. My house is an open floor plan, no carpet. I foster dogs and cats, so I need something to help control the animal hair that never seems to want to leave my sight. I have owned a roomba in the past, as well as the original scooba. I HATE MOPPING FLOORS. I always have. I was debating between buying a new roomba, the larger Braava, and this little Braava jet. Obviously I ended up with this one, I figured why spend the additional $$$ if this little guy met my needs. My little Billy the Braava Jet arrived today and I opened him immediately. 2 hours to charge the battery. By the way, the pamphlet says I can buy a spare battery but I dont see it listed anywhere. I can tell that’s already needed. This unit does not include a docking station. You recharge the battery by pulling it from the unit and insert it into a charger that you plug into the wall. Ok, no worries, I just wasnt expecting that. I’m sure it’s listed somewhere in its description, just not in a place that I paid attention to.
Smart and cute, this robot cleans up well!
I’m impressed, especially with how small and simple the robot is.
Cute little mopping robot
I’m a cat owner who’s had Roombas and loved them for years (both the cats and Roombas), and was pretty sure I”d like this little mopper. It has three modes (dry mop, damp mop, and wet mop). I use it in wet-mop mode after Roomba vaccums or I sweep/Swiffer the floors, and Braava still manages to pick up some cat fur that we missed because it’s small and thorough. It does an especially nice job in bathrooms because it can actually clean behind the toilet!
I’m not an overly anal ocd type and if you are you probably won’t like it. I put it in one room and …
I have a small house, 2BR, 1 BA, all hardwood or tile throughout. It’s just me and my 2 indoor dogs (German shepherd mix and a short haired little mix). I purchased this and a roomba to help me keep the house in order bc I work 2 jobs.
Building my robot army.
I wasn’t sure what I was going to think of the Braava robot, it’s tiny and with iRobot saying it can handle rooms up to 200 square ft I wasn’t sure it would work well for me – we probably have 400 – 500 sq ft of tile. But we love our roomba, it does an amazing job so we decided to give this a try and it’s been great so far.
Review Of IRobot Braava Jet 240 Robot Mop