- Chuwi ILIFE V5S (or V5 Pro) Mopping Demo
- iLIFE Robot Vacuum Cleaner Review (V5s model) 2017
- ILIFE V5S Pro Intelligent Robotic Vacuum Cleaner – Gearbest.com
- Buy ILIFE V5S Robotic Vacuum Cleaner On Gearbest.com
- Chuwi ILIFE V5s Review – Robot Vacuum Cleaner with Water Tank Mop – Gold – Unboxing
- ILIFE V5s Pro Robot Vacuum Review/Demo – vacuumsales
- ILIFE V5s Pro Robot Vacuum Mop Cleaner with Water Tank, Automatically Sweeping Scrubbing Review
- ILIFE V5s Pro Robot Vacuum Mop Cleaner with Water Tank, Automatically Sweeping Scrubbin…
- ILIFE V5s Pro Robot Vacuum Mop Cleaner with Water Tank, Automatically Sweeping Scrubbing Mopping Flo
- ILIFE V5s Pro Robot Vacuum Mop Cleaner with Water Tank
- Vacuuming sweeping damp mopping all in one, maintain gleaming hard floors
- New powerful motor with max mode and pet hair technology picks up furs,debris,dust and dirty easily and efficiently
- Small slim light design and smart sensors ensure V5s pro to know your home and clean where dirt hides.
- Automatically docks, recharges and adjusts to all hard floor types – tile, hardwood, laminate & more.
- What is new on ILIFE V5s pro than V5s: Advanced i-dropping technology makes mopping more efficient and reliable. Enhanced battery extend V5s pro’ running time up to 140 minuts. Larger roadrover wheels with self-rescue technology freedomly goes over uneven flooring.
ILIFE V5s pro is specially designed for hard floors ( wood/tile/mable/laminate). With a smart water tank installed, V5s pro pull deeper dirt and grime off your floors and maintain them Gleaming every day.
Dry Vacuuming Sweeping
Put dust bin into the robot and remove the mop holder, start vacuuming sweeping mode in the initial cleaning round before mopping. With MAX mode, whopping suction easily picks up dust dirts debris.
Dirt can not hide
Edge cleaning mode focus on corner/wall side cleaning.
Low profile design to clean under beds, sofa where dirt hides.
4 cleaning modes
specially meets your different kinds of cleaning needs.
Auto clean – automatically cleaning randomly
Spot clean-deep cleaning on a special dirty area.
Edge clean- clean along the wall sides.
Scheduling clean-preset the time you want V5s pro to run, which allows it to clean when you are asleep or go out.
3 improvements from V5s to V5s pro
Advanced i-dropping technology makes mopping more efficient and reliable.
Larger roadrover wheels with self-rescue technology freedomly goes over uneven flooring.
Enhanced fade-free battery extend V5s pro’ running time up to 140 minuts.
Front obstacle sensors with Tpu bumper let V5s pro avoid barrier and protect your furniture.
A suit of cliff sensors keep the robot from falling off stairs.
Barrier-cross for height of 10mm max, while climbing for 15 degree max.
Automatically docks and recharges, and is always ready to clean
Important tips and maintenance
Please remove the electronic cords, bar chair, fan with a stand base before cleaning
Do not use scheduling in mopping mode.
Replace a new filter every month.
Easy set-up right out of the box, does a good job cleaning up crumbs and pet hair, remote is easy to use and comes with batteries, charges quickly, with the water tank it keeps the pad wet and distributes cleaner evenly, has a MAX vacuum setting, has a spot cleaner option that works really well in mop mode, has a timer option to run automatically once a day, it’s relatively quiet, it will slow down before it reaches the wall so no hard bumping into the wall. Customer service is very reliable and comes with a one-year manufacturer’s warranty.
Out of the box the side brushes attached to the robot came out bent and unusable (will call manufacturer about it today and will update regarding their service afterwards-UPDATE: customer service was excellent! Real person picked up after the first couple rings and as soon as I described the issue he simply requested my address and I should have my replacement parts by the end of the week.), the instruction manual is poorly translated into English but you can get the gist of it, when it goes to it’s home base the brushes keep rotating and will knock the charger sideways which results in this thing making several attempts to dock (I may place some double-sided tape underneath the base to keep it in place), if it’s too far from it’s home it will “forget” where it’s charging dock is, you have to set up barriers if you don’t want it going into a particular area, it got stuck under my fridge twice so will have to set up a barrier there as well.