- Review of Ecovacs Robotics Deebot M81Pro
- Ecovacs Deebot M80 Pro Robot Vacuum Cleaner Review
- ECOVACS DEEBOT M80 Pro Robotic Vacuum Cleaner Reviews
- Best Review of ECOVACS DEEBOT M80 Pro Robotic Vacuum Cleaner with Mop and Water Tank
- Demonstration of Ecovacs Robotics Deebot M81Pro
- Reviewed! ECOVACS DEEBOT M80 Pro Robot Vacuum Cleaner with Mop and Water Tank Attachment, Brush R..
- ECOVACS DEEBOT M80 Pro Robotic Vacuum Cleaner with Mop and Water Tank,, Wi-Fi Connected
- Top 3 Best Robot Mops To Buy 2018 – Robot Mops Reviews
- Reviews of Robot Mops
- how to install the water tank for robot vacuum cleaner
ECOVACS DEEBOT M80 Pro Multi-surface technology for both difficult floors and carpets
With our special V-shaped primary brush and tangle free suction, this ECOVACS DEEBOT M80 Pro is similarly at home charging across your wood floorings or low carpets. And with our app you can set up cleaning sessions, begin the DEEBOT away from home if you forgot, or inspect the status of the primary brush or edge brushes. All this and wet/dry mopping too.
Alexa Voice & Smart Phone App Controls: Start & stop cleans using Alexa. Use the ECOVACS app to select cleaning modes, schedule cleaning sessions, monitor accessory status & receive alerts
5-Stage Cleaning System: Detachable deep-clean brush-roll & mop, plus max power suction function that increases suction power by 36%
Smart Motion Cleaning, plus Anti-Collision/Drop Sensors: Advanced auto-clean navigation system, plus 3 specialized cleaning modes and comprehensive anti-collision/drop sensor protection
ECOVACS DEEBOT M80 Pro – 500 ml Capacity Anti-Spill Dustbin: A unique dustbin design supports longer cleaning sessions, a high-efficiency air filtration system & prevents debris spillage when cleaning the dustbin
ECOVACS DEEBOT M80 Pro Review of ECOVACS DEEBOT M80 Pro Robot Vacuum Cleaner with Mop and Water Tank Attachment Features:
- Smart Motion Navigation, including Anti-Fall & Anti-Collision Sensors
- 5-tier Cleaning Systems, including Mopping System Feature
- Auto-Clean, plus 3 Specialized Cleaning Modes
- Automatic Charging & 110 Minute Battery Life
- Daily Clean Scheduling
ECOVACS DEEBOT M80 Pro Specifications:
- Suction Option: Main Brush
- Side Brush: Dual
- Input Voltage & Frequency: 100-240V AC 50/60Hz
- Auto Charging: YES
- Time Scheduling : Time Scheduling, daily
- Smart Phone Control: YES
- Noise Level (db.): Approx.56
- Charging Time(h): Approx.4-5h
- Battery Capacity(mAH): NI-MH(3000)
- Dust Bin Capacity(mL): 500
- Max Working Time Per Charge（min）: 110min
A Mop for Your Floors
Sweeps, lifts, vacuums, mops & dries in a single pass using a 5-stage customizable cleaning process. Both the mop & deep reach helix shaped brush-roll are detachable, so you can optimize based on your unique cleaning requirements.
The M80 Pro features a unique wet/dry mopping system that cleans, then dries your floor in a single pass. You’ll be surprised by how much dirt it gathers! Don’t worry, the mop attachment is easy-to-clean and reusable. It’s perfect for tile or hardwood floors.
A Helix Brush Roll for Your Carpets
The detachable, innovative helix design brush-roll lifts, then separates carpet fibers for a deep-reach clean while simultaneously cleaning itself by removing hair, string & other debris.
Dual, durable wide-reach nylon-fiber side brushes capture and pull-in debris, both large & small, across multiple floor types, along corners & edges.
Note: The brush roll requires some user maintenence. Please see user manual for additional information.
Convenient Dustbin Design
The M80 Pro’s dustbin is located on the top of the vacuum, instead of the back, to prevent accidental spillage when you empty it. We’ve added a handle to make it easy to carry and made it water resistant so it’s easy to clean.
We’ve managed to enlarge the dustbin to 500 ml to support longer, more comprehensive cleaning, while keeping the M80 Pro at a compact 3 inches tall so it can clean those hard-to-reach places.